Next Day Delivery
In Stock Now
AC6 – 12mm Luxury Laminate
Laminate flooring is resistant to scratches, stains, and dents. It also offers noise reduction, so it is perfect if you have pets and children. Do not worry about damages, as it is a reliable flooring to the last usage.
You can check the AC rating of the laminate floor to know its durability level. AC1 is the less durable, and AC 6 is the most durable. An AC 5, like this example, or an AC 6 is an excellent rating to pick.
Benefits of AC6 Range:
1.AC6 rated laminate flooring (12mm Thick) is the highest recognised abrasion criteria rating signifying suitability for very heavy and intensive commercial use.
2. Dimensional stability – Allows to install a house of 144 m2 with NO profiles, when the sum of the size of all rooms complies with 12 x 12 m.
3. Kitchens and Bathrooms (domestic use) Due to low swelling HDF – Suitable flooring for the most domestic humid demanding areas. Sealed edges with paraffin to provide an extra barrier. (10 years warranty for domestic use)
4. Lifetime warranty (domestic)
5. 15 years warranty (commercial)
6. Ecolabel Certification (raw materials + manufacturing process) – Ecolabel certifies products with a guaranteed, independently verified low environmental impact. To be awarded the EU Ecolabel, flooring products should meet high environmental standards throughout their entire life cycle: from raw material extraction through production and distribution to disposal. The label also encourages companies to develop innovative products that are durable, easy to repair and recyclable.
7. Carb2 norm – low formaldehyde emission.
Laminate flooring is now very easy to install, so if you like to DIY, now is your chance! Or a professional service will be able to install the floor quickly. It does not need much acclimation time, compared to other floors.
You can install laminate flooring over most floors, just not carpet. Carpet underlay will be too bouncy for laminate flooring. It can also prevent successful installation and cause an uncomfortable finish.
The flooring installation is different from floor coverings like carpet, where you have carpet grippers and flooring adhesive.
Instead, laminate flooring just snaps together and sits in place as they have a unilin click system which means it can be knocked in from either end resulting in easy installation. You need to take extra care when on surfaces such as screed surfaces, and the floor should be as even as possible.
Be sure to consider a laminate underlay, which can add insulation, and help to an extra level of noise reduction.
You can also consider radiator pipe covers, door bars, and scotia beading.
How do you clean laminated floors?
Use a gentle cleanser to spot-clean visibly dirty areas, and always follow up by wiping the area with a dry, absorbent cloth. One simple cleaner that works well with laminate is our bona floor cleaner or Osmo wash and care cleaner.
Looking For Our Pricing? Call Us Now
FREE SAMPLES & TECHNICAL EXPERTISE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY - STOCK RESERVATION AVAILABLE
Examples of our products in live settings
GET IN TOUCH
Have an idea or project then please get in touch...
Follow us on Instagram